We are hiring! - Customer Service Advisor
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Brighouse, West Yorkshire
TAFS Health and Beauty are looking for a part time employee to take charge of all things customer facing. Tasked with customer relations throughout all sales platforms your primary duties include answering customer enquiries, making product recommendations or suggestions and providing information about services or products.
Based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire (HD6 4DJ) we are a growing online retail company specializing in Beauty and Chiropody products. Starting as a small family run business operating out of a back bedroom we have grown over the years into an established importer of reputable brands in the industry. We are proud to still retain the fun and friendly workspace of our humble beginnings despite our growth and we have created a welcoming, relaxed environment
We are looking to expand the team and bring in a customer advisor on a 20 hour a week contract. Potential for some flexibility but the hours would preferably be 10-2, Monday through Friday. Perfect for working around the school run if you have childcare responsibilities.
This is an in-office position so you will need to be local enough for travel purposes.
Responsibilities and Duties
You would be the first point of contact for customers and as such you would be the first representation of us as a company so we would expect a personable attitude as you professionally deal with your tasks as follows
- Handling all incoming customer queries and questions
- Resolving customer complaints and issuing refunds as needed
- Escalating/referring issues to the relevant person when necessary
- Provide information about new and existing products
- Setting up orders and processing payments when required
- Answering the phone and dealing with on-the-spot enquiries/problems
- Adhering to a company’s policies and procedures at all times when assisting customers
Qualifications and Skills
- The only academic requirements asked would be Maths and English GCSEs
- The ability to actively listen to customers so you can adequately gauge and address their needs
- Excellent verbal communication skills to clearly share and relay information
- Computer literacy, experience with emails software and social media messaging
- The ability to remain calm and polite when dealing with complaints or challenging clients
- Strong problem-solving skills to determine the best possible solutions
- Good command of the English language
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full training will be provided but experience within customer service would be beneficial.
- Interest/experience in nail design and the beauty industry preferred but not required.
Salary and Benefits
- National living wage
- 26 days holiday per year (+Bank Holidays)
- Closed over the Christmas period
- Optional pension scheme
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
To submit a CV or for any further information please email- email@example.com