Hadewe Zelos - 2 Year Warranty
The most sophisticated of the Hadewe suction drills and first in a new generation of podiatry drills.
In addition to meeting the highest quality standards, the unit is also equipped with a light function, which is directly implemented in the handpiece, and allows for ideal work conditions even when the external light sources are insufficient. hadewe has the only known suction units with light on the market.
The unit further has 3 memory keys with which you can easily save 3 different speed settings. To access some of these pre-set speeds, you can also use a knob wich is located at the end of the slim handpiece. Zelos is a beautiful & unique unit for every purpose in podiatry.
The light handpiece further has a function to control or switch on/off the speed and suction mechanisms by using a small button, which is directly located at it’s end. This could also be optionally controlled with the foot switch (not included).
COMES WITH TWO YEAR WARRANTY DIRECT WITH US
- easy to clean unit surface and membrane keyboard
- Speed: 6.000 – 40.000 rpm
- 3 preferred speed steps saved and called via program mode
- memory keys for speed selection
- regular and reverse switch (left/right)
- extra silent sound proofing: <59 dbA
- extra large speed display
- display Information about: speed, left/right direction, suction level,
date and time, filter change and date of last inspection
- suitable for carry cases 0907, 0908, 0909, 0910
- voltage: 240 V
- size: W 273 x H 142 x D 186 mm (incl. exterior parts: W 313 x 142 x 235 mm)
- weight: 4,1 kg
- power: 550 W
- EU-medical device and CE product
classification: Class 2A Medical Device Equipment
conform to 93/42/EEC, EN 60601-1, CE 0482
- speed: 6.000 – 40.000 rpm
- powerfull LED-light at the top of the handpiece
- maintenance-free, brushless, fully encapsulated EC-Motor
- patented power clamping system
- pre-set speeds selectable at handpiece
- high torque, low-vibration, silent running
- suitable for all common burs Ø 2,35 mm
- two fold sealing of the ball bearings
- handpiece Ø 17 – 22 mm, length: 163 mm, weight: 148 g
- EU-Medical Device product