Terms and Conditions
Our policies, terms and conditions.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Delivery Policy; we aim to deliver all goods within 3 -10 working days of receipt of payment. In most cases, though your order will be delivered in 1 - 2 working days. For smaller orders, we use Royal Mail as our preferred delivery client and for orders over 2 kg we use FedEx. Postage is always FREE no matter the cost or weight of the product.
- Refund / Cancelation Policy; if you are at all unhappy with your purchase and the product has been completely unused and in new condition please contact us within 7 days of receipt of the item and we can offer you a full refund. If the product has been used a 15% restocking fee (of the final value of the item) will be applied to the refund. We do NOT cover return postage costs and can only cover return postage if the product is deemed faulty by us on receipt of the return. A credit will then be issued in the form of a cheque or bank transfer. Proof of return postage costs will be required.
- Contact Us; We can be contacted via telephone Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm on 01484 76 76 60. Out of these hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on our website. Our full business details are: TAFS Products Ltd, Unit 12, A-One Business Park, 370 Bradford Road, Brighouse, HD6 4DJ.
- Products; we withhold the right to change prices for products at any time without prior notice. We will though stay as competitive as possible and should you find a product cheaper elsewhere please contact us for a quote. Products may sometimes vary from the images on the website.
Warranty for Electrical Goods; All electrical goods sold by us come with a two-year warranty as standard. Goods that have faulted within 28 days of receipt will be provided with a pre-paid postage label after the fault has been reported. After this period return postage costs are covered by the customer for warranty repairs. The first years' coverage is inclusive of both parts and labour, year two covers the cost of parts but labour costs may be incurred. Our warranty does not cover wear and tear parts; these are parts that need replacing on a regular basis to ensure a long working life. We also ask to honour this two-year warranty that the customer bears the cost of posting the damaged item back to ourselves. We can advise on the cheapest and most effective way to do this of course. If purchasing outside of the UK there will be postage costs applied to warranty repairs. All warranty repairs are subject to our engineers/TAFS Products discretion.
- These terms and conditions can change at any point without prior notice.