Terms and Conditions
Our policies, terms and conditions.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Delivery Policy; we aim to deliver all goods within 3 -10 working days of receipt of payment. In most cases, though your order will be delivered in 1 - 2 working days. For smaller orders, we use Royal Mail as our preferred delivery client and for orders over 2 kg we use FedEx. Postage is always FREE no matter the cost or weight of the product.
- Refund / Cancelation Policy; if you are at all unhappy with your purchase and the product has been completely unused and in new condition please contact us within 7 days of receipt of the item and we can offer you a full refund. If the product has been used or shows signs of use a 15% restocking fee (of the final value of the item) will be applied to the refund. We do NOT cover return postage costs and can only cover return postage if the product is deemed faulty by us on receipt of the return. A credit will then be issued in the form of a cheque or bank transfer. Proof of return postage costs will be required. If your item is deemed faulty by one of our fully trained engineers then a full refund will be applied and can take between 3-5 days to process. Download our returns form HERE
- International Returns / Refunds; if you are an international customer, that is, a customer outside of mainland UK and you are unhappy with your purchase then please contact us. You can return the item back to us within 7 days of receipt for a refund. If the product is totally unused (decided by our trained specialists) you will receive a full refund. If the product shows signs of use a 15% restocking fee will be applied at the point of refunding. We do not cover the return carriage costs in this instance.
- Contact Us; We can be contacted via telephone Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm on 01484 76 76 60. Out of these hours please email email@example.com or use the contact form on our website. Our full business details are: TAFS Products Ltd, Unit 12, A-One Business Park, 370 Bradford Road, Brighouse, HD6 4DJ.
- Products; we withhold the right to change prices for products at any time without prior notice. We will though stay as competitive as possible and should you find a product cheaper elsewhere please contact us for a quote. Products may sometimes vary from the images on the website.
Warranty for Electrical Goods; See Warranty Agreement
- These terms and conditions can change at any point without prior notice.
- A £50 deposit will be taken with the first weekly payment of £20 and then a recurring payment of £20 will be taken each week until the drill is returned. The deposit will be refunded upon return of the drill subject to a quality assessment of the unit.
- If the drill is damaged during rental then a percentage of the deposit may be kept to cover the repairs.
- Upon completion of the rental period the drill is to be returned to TAFS Products, failure to return or pay the weekly fees will incur an invoice for the unit at full price. This is to be paid within 30 days, failure to do so will result in debt collection services to be contacted.
- Postage of the drill to you is covered by TAFS Products, postage returning the drill to us is to be covered by the customer.