Terms and Conditions
Our policies, terms and conditions.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Delivery Policy; we aim to deliver all goods within 3- 10 working days of receipt of payment. In most cases, though your order will be delivered in 1 - 2 working days. For smaller orders, we use Royal Mail as our preferred delivery client and for orders over 2 kg we use Parcelforce. Postage is always FREE no matter the cost or weight of the product.
- Refund / Cancelation Policy; if you are at all unhappy with your purchase and contact us within 7 days of receipt of the item and we can offer you a full refund. We do NOT cover return postage costs in this instance and can only cover return postage if the product is deemed faulty by us on receipt of the return. A credit will then be issued in the form of a cheque or bank transfer. Proof of return postage costs will be required.
- Contact Us; We can be contacted via telephone Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm on 01484 76 76 60. Out of these hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on our website. Our full business details are: TAFS Products Ltd, Unit 12, A-One Business Park, 370 Bradford Road, Brighouse, HD6 4DJ.
- Products; we withhold the right to change prices for products at any time without prior notice. We will though stay as competitive as possible and should you find a product cheaper elsewhere please contact us for a quote. Products may sometimes vary from the images on the website.
Warranty for Electrical Goods; All electrical goods sold by us come with a two-year warranty as standard. The first years' coverage is inclusive of both parts and labour, year two covers the cost of parts but labour costs may be incurred. All we ask to honour this two-year warranty is that the customer bears the cost of posting the damaged item back to ourselves. We can advise on the cheapest and most effective way to do this of course. If purchasing outside of the UK there will be postage costs applied to warranty repairs.